Offered Salary 22912
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Customer Service Team Leader – Perry Barr – Salary £22,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a leading multi-channel retailer based in Birmingham with a sustained focus on growth.
The purpose of this role is to provide full support to the Customer Service Manager, along with providing dedicated recourse to admin tasks, helping team members on the phone and be the bridging link between the warehouse operation and the customer services.
As a Customer Service Team Leader you will be assisting to help, lead, motivate and focus a team of customer service advisor’s to achieve optimum performance. Proven past experience as a team leader is essential for this role.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, engagement and development of people skills supported by exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and an ability to deliver business plans.
Within the company, you are required to liaise with internal departments specifically the companies own brand. You will assist to deal with third parties, including couriers, suppliers, and manufacturers daily; to ensure we provide our customers with the best possible service
Key Duties will include:
- Working closely with the Customer Service Manager to ensure that all daily KPI targets are met with the team
- Driving added value to the department and business improvement by being commercial minded and challenging
- Taking customer queries via email and over the phone, maximising sales opportunities through good product knowledge and commercial acumen
- Troubleshooting of return queries and being able to challenge couriers and customer alike to maximise sales retention opportunities and offering the correct product alternatives, wherever possible
- Being extra vigilant and proactive in spotting and preventing potential fraud cases and high risk high, value orders
- System support for shipping services/methods to ensure that systems are aligned, and the correct shipping methods are being used in accordance with the relevant products
- General admin support for process escalation matters, such as, complaint handling, social media, and product knowledge
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of advisor. Actively engaging and supporting the development of the team to ensure team performance is met
- Support a performance culture, framework, and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
- Identifying and instilling best practice, processes and systems and drive a continuous improvement environment
- Work towards achieving service targets, SLA’s and KPI’s and ensure expectations are met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery
Core Skills Required:
- • Diligent
- Team leading experience is essential
- • Problem solving
- • Pro-active
- • Multi-tasking
- • Flexibility in working hours
- 40 hours per week – Monday – Friday (Including Saturdays)
- Reports to – Customer Service Manager
- Shift pattern – 8:00am – 19:00pm (8hours Shift Monday – Friday)
- Saturdays: 10:00am – 15:00pm
To apply for the Customer Service Team Leader role, please click apply and follow the application process.