Offered Salary 0
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We are seeking a Flexi/Pivot FLT driver who would also be flexible with general warehouse work for our client who is a Records Management business based in Bedford.
In this role you will be responsible for moving goods, loading pallets and equipment safely and securely. In addition to driving forklifts, you will support the team with packaging, checking inventories and general support and housekeeping.
– Manoeuvring forklifts safely in busy industrial environments
– Safely stacking and unstacking large quantities of goods onto shelves or pallets
– Unloading deliveries and safely relocating the goods to their designated storage areas
– Ensuring that forklift driving areas are free from spills or obstructions
– Regularly checking forklift equipment for faults or damages
– Using industrial plastic wraps and wooden pallets to safely stack and package goods for transport
– Keeping up to date on health and safety requirements and forklift operating procedures
– Current or Lapsed Flexi / Pivot License
– Willingness to listen and learn and ask for help if needed
– Driving safely at all time
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Team work
This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday 38.6 hours per week.