Offered Salary 0
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Due to a positive growth, we are recruiting a Glass Operative on behalf of our client based within the Edinburgh area of Scotland.
Your main role will be to cut glass of various thickness, specific size, and shape by hand and/or by operating glass production machinery.
Previous experience within this industry therefore would be preferred.
The main duties of your role will consist of:-
* Operating various glass cutting machinery
* Observing gauges, computer printouts and monitors to verify specified processing conditions and adjust as necessary.
* The setting up and adjusting automatic glass feeding, flowing and forming machines
* Cutting glass and mirrors to specified size and shape using various tools
* Being able to finish product using various equipment
* Operating a furnace to produce toughened glass
* Ensuring Health and safety standards are always adhered to
* Any other duties required by the production/branch manager
You must have worked with glass previously and be physically fit as this role will include some heavy lifting and manual handling.
The hours of work will be 6am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday
If you feel you have the experience and would like to join this growing business, then please apply by following the link ensuring you upload your current CV. Alternatively, please contact Sharon Breen at the West Bromwich branch of Totally Recruitment.