Offered Salary 0
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Due to a positive growth, we are recruiting a Sealing Operative/Glass Unit Manufacturer on behalf of our client based within the Edinburgh area of Scotland.
Your main role will be to manufacture Double Glazed Units so previous experience within this industry therefore would be preferred.
The main duties of your role will consist of:-
* Reading and following drawings, specifications, and production sheets to identify materials required
* Cutting, shaping, and fitting materials to form parts and components to form final products
* Using hand tools and machinery to assemble double glazed units
* Conducting quality control checks
* Working closely with other team members and production staff regarding the product development
* Ensuring Health and safety standards are always adhered to
* Any other duties required by the production/branch manager
You must have worked with glass previously and be physically fit as this role will include some heavy lifting and manual handling.
The hours of work will be 6am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you feel you have the experience and would like to join this growing business, then please apply by following the link ensuring you upload your current CV. Alternatively, please contact Sharon Breen at the West Bromwich branch of Totally Recruitment.