Offered Salary 0
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Machine Operator/FLT Driver – Tyseley – £9.20ph
We are seeking an experienced Machine Operator/FLT Counter Balance Driver to join a well-established Kitchen and Bathroom manufacturer based in Tyseley.
You will be working within a small and fast paced Production department operating wood work machinery such as CNC machines, Edgbanders and Saws, cutting MDF wooden panels for customer orders ready for dispatch along with moving stock around/putting stock away on the FLT
The ideal candidate for this role must have used wood work or metal industrial machinery.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy items
- Valid Counter Balance licence
- Experience using CNC, edgbanders and saws is essential
- Able to use hand and power tools
- Previous experience within a kitchen/bathroom manufacturing company will be an advantage
Our client is seeking a hardworking and reliable individual who has good time keeping and attendance.
7.30am – 4pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am – 3.30pm Fridays
There will be a salary review after completion of the probationary period.
To be considered for the Machine Operator/FLT Driver, please click apply and follow the application process.