Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We are seeking a Production Operative to join the technology department of a well-established records management and technology business based in Cranleigh.
As a Production Operative your job responsibilities will be:
* Record and process assets arriving in the processing facility
* Stripping back IT equipment safely and securely
* Putting IT equipment through a data cleansing process
* Prepare equipment for resale
* Tracking equipment
* Ensuring stock is accounted for and stored securely
* Produce documentation and department statistics as instructed
* General warehouse housekeeping
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous production or warehouse experience, be willing to learn along with having a positive working attitude and good time keeping.
37.5 Hours per week.
Annual salary plus monthly bonus.
To apply for the above Production Operative role, please click apply and follow the application process.