Offered Salary 0
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Due to a positive growth, we have a fantastic opportunity to recruit a Sales and Estimating Administrator on behalf of our client based in the Oldbury area of the West Midlands. Our client is a very well established, growing business and specialist in their field.
You will be a committed, driven and keen individual to support their existing Sales and Estimating team. You will be used to working in a fast paced environment whilst providing excellent customer service along with the ability to work as part of an established team.
Some of your key duties will consist of:-
* Assisting the Sales and Estimating team in all daily activities and contributing in ensuring excellent customer services
* Maintaining approved customer prices lists prior to sending by the Sales Representatives/Estimators
* Accurately maintain customer information on the company CRM system
* Assisting with marketing information and general promotional emails/mailshots
* Ensuring all Sales and Estimating reports are completed in a timely manner
* Any other duties required by the Sales Manager to improve systems and procedures within this busy department
You should have:-
* Previous experience of working in a manufacturing/production supporting role.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Proficiency in all Microsoft office programs
* An excellent telephone manner
* A Willingness to learn and potentially progress within a growing business
Hours of Work will be Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm with a 1 hour lunch break
The salary will be between £18,000 to £20,000 per annum dependent upon experience. This will be discussed at interview stage for the right candidate.
If you feel you would like to be a part of this expanding business and thrive in working within a busy team, then please apply by following the link ensuring you upload your current CV.