Offered Salary 0
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Due to positive growth and expansion, we are recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of our client located in London.
Reporting into the Regional Director, the Sales and Implementation Manager is a well rounded, multi-facetted role and will be responsible for the growth of the Co-working & Flexible Workspace .This will be a very demanding role and will require the right candidate to have the ability and drive to want to shape their own role and continue their personal growth and development.
– Account Management managing a small portfolio of clients, achieving targets for new business and renewals/retention of current clients
– Attract new business by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the local market
– Provide accurate quotations and meet sales targets
– Oversee Projects and on-site delivery where required Deploy strict cost management & reduction techniques
– Lead the solution design process to maximise outcomes in terms of savings, efficiency and risk mitigation
– Provide support to sales on operational requirements and productivity guidelines
– Provide analysis guidance where required within the management team
– Project Management experience
– Account Management, Sales & Business Development experience
– Good understanding of furniture, OEM’s and working in the Flexible Working sector
– Good network & supply
– Able to liaise from shop-floor to Board level
– Keen to leave a lasting impact and legacy on the wider business
– Someone who wants to play an integral part in building/growing a strong operation
– Motivated by a challenging role
Monday – Friday 37.5 Hours per week (Flexibility required)
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please click apply and follow the application process.