Offered Salary 0
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Due to company growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to join a storage and technology company based in Bedford.
If you’re looking for a permanent job working for a customer focused, growing organisation that will offer training and development and further career progression in a role where no two days are the same then we would love to hear from you.
* You will be responsible for receiving goods in and logging them as assets.
* Separate goods from broken goods
* Occasional yard work; sorting through broken and unbroken pallets
* General warehousing duties
* This can be a physically demanding role.
* Can do attitude
* Team player and the ability to work alone
* A willing to listen and learn
* IT knowledge would be advantageous.
Monday – Friday 38.5 Hours per week.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please click apply and follow the application process.