Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Totally Recruitment Limited are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operatives for our client based within the Berkeley area.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be required to work on a Monday to Friday basis, 08.30am until 17.00pm with a 1-hour lunch break.
As a Warehouse Operative your main duties will include the following…
* To prepare and process files/boxes and tapes for storage.
* To retrieve files/boxes and tapes for delivery/destruction as instructed by the customer.
* To maintain a secure storage environment, ensuring that customer data/documentation are secure at all times.
* Assist in the scanning of customer data in accordance with scanning procedures.
* Assist as instructed, in the delivery and collection of customer data.
* Provide data as required to the Site/Area Manager.
* Keep the warehouse and other utilised space clean, tidy and free from hazards.
* Good IT skills and experience using Microsoft Office.
* Good time management skills.
* Ability to follow instructions.
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Previous experience working within a warehouse environment.
Due to the physical nature of this role, you must have the ability to lift boxes of files from floor to approximately shoulder height.
Telephone interviews available immediately for the above role.
To apply please send in an up-to-date CV by pressing the apply button below. Alternatively, please call our Birmingham branch for more information.