Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Due to company growth, we are seeking a night shift Warehouse Operative on behalf of our client located in Bradford-Upon-Avon.
This role will be a fixed term contract for 6 months.
The company store and manage millions of archive boxes, document files, film, and computer tape in secure facilities nationwide. With 22 sites across the UK including cold war Air Force shelters for some of our heritage pieces we store on behalf of the leading museums.
You will be responsible for the successful container placement of items following the correct procedure and ensuring all quality assurance standards are met.
* To ensure all container placement has been recorded/scanned correctly
* To achieve targets set out by your line manager
* To ensure that through the use of RSSQL tracking system and operating procedures the daily routines are performed accurately, efficiently and on time.
* Reporting to the operations manager all known, or potential non-conformances that will or could affect the quality of service provided.
* Comply with all company Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental and Information Security standards.
* Maintain the company confidentiality practices.
* To perform any other duties considered essential for the provision of effective operations and services.
* Must be numerate and ideally have knowledge/experience of working with data/documentation in a quality assurance/standards driven organization although full training will be given.
* Must be physically fit due to a large amount of lifting required and because of the nature of the site a lot of walking is involved.
* A positive attitude and the ability to use own initiative when required
* Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures contained in the Codes of Conduct, Information Security, Environmental, Health and Safety and Quality Management Systems
* Report any Health & Safety, Quality, Information Security, Environmental and Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery incidents to your supervisor/line manager
Monday – Friday 3am till 9am.
To apply for the above Warehouse Operative role, please click apply and follow the application process.