Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives on an on-going temporary basis for our client who is a documentation storage company located in Hanworth, Greater London. The role will be on going until December 2021.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 7am – 15.00pm
As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for booking in, preparing, scanning or quality checking client files/customer documents accurately and efficiently in accordance with any work instruction, to produce high quality images as expected by the customer and meet all Service Level Agreements.
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have good basic computer skills and previous warehouse experience.
* Track/Book-in client files/customer documents in line with daily, weekly and monthly production productivity targets and quality measures, ensuring that customer SLA’s are achieved.
* Ensure that any work instructions are correctly understood and followed.
* Ensure that you are accurate in booking in all documents and double check your work
* Ensure that any record of documents booked in is accurate and up to date and in line with how you are instructed.
* Prepare client files/customer documents for scanning in line with daily, weekly and monthly production productivity targets and quality measures, ensuring customer SLA’s are achieved.
* Prepare the image to scan as directed in the work instruction, ensuring that paper documents stay in the order as taken from the box and are returned to the same box the same way
* Remove staples, paperclips, tags, etc., smooth crumpled paper and ensure correct divider cards are inserted
* Scan client files/customer documents in line with daily, weekly and monthly production productivity targets and quality measures, ensuring customer SLA’s are achieved.
* Scan documents, ensuring that quality images are retrieved; re-scanning any poor quality images, removing jams in the scanner, resetting the machine as required, making sure no damage to documents is incurred, and keeping images in the correct order
* Maintain the cleanliness of the scanner and working area.
* Calibrate the scanner as required.
* Report any concerns about documents or the scanning process to the Team Leader
* Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures contained in the Information Security, Environmental, Health and Safety and Quality Management Systems.
* Report any Information Security, Environmental, Health and Safety or Quality incidents to the Team Leader
* Understand the key principles and requirements of ISO 27001 and GDPR and be able to effectively demonstrate compliance with all applicable information security requirements.
To apply for the role please send us an up to date CV by pressing the apply button below. Alternatively please call our Birmingham branch for an immediate telephone interview.