Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We are currently looking for a Van Driver/Warehouse Operative on behalf of our client. Our client is a records management company who deal with archived documentation based within Southampton.
As a Van driver/ Warehouse operative you will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery/collection of customer data to customers on specific routes, reviewing prior to delivery/collection, and assist with the duties undertaken within the warehouse when necessary.
– To ensure client data is collected and delivered in accordance with the company procedures and instructions at all times
– Ensuring that client data / documentation is secure at all times.
– It is essential that all drivers are ambassadors for the company and that a professional image is portrayed at all times.
– Delivery and collection validations of items through scanning are completed for each work order. This provides the customer with traceability and security of their items
– Customer facing experience – ability to portray a professional company image
– Numeracy – counting boxes and files; recording and checking of reference codes and numbers on lists, boxes and files
– Team player but capable of working on own initiative
– Good organisational and time management skills
– Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Contract type: Permanent – Full time
Hours: 42 and a half hours a week