Offered Salary 0
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We are seeking x 23 Warehouse Operatives to join a Records Management business based in Swadlincote.
The role will be a temp – perm or temp – fixed term contract dependant on the performance of the successful candidates.
There are two shifts available:
4 on 4 off on a rolling rota 6am – 6pm (includes weekends) OR Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ROLE ..YOU MUST HAVE A RECENT BASIC DBS CHECK OR ONE IN PROCESS – This is ESSENTIAL.
As a Warehouse Operative your will be working within the Archive department conducting the following duties:
* Picking boxes and files from within the warehouse.
* Labelling boxes and files
* Using a hand-held PDA scanner to scan bar-codes and data
* Input details from boxes/files onto the in-house computer system
* Making up flat pack boxes
* General warehouse duties as and when required.
All candidates will need to be physically fit, presentable, reliable, good communicator and have previous experience working within a similar role.
* Have good IT skills and experience using Microsoft Office
* Have a recent basic DBS check or one in process
* Clean police record
* Have good attention to detail
* Good time manager skills
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please click apply and follow the application process.